Field Technician (Full-time)
US – NH – Dover
As a Field Technician, you will execute field service tasks, including after-hours emergency response operations on various site remediation and environmental construction projects throughout New England.
- Communicate regularly with the GSS operations manager and project managers to ensure duties are performed according to the job schedule.
- Demonstrate and communicate the safe use of tools, machinery, equipment, and proper training protocols for all personal protective equipment (PPE) and safety procedures.
- Work hands-on to ensure the project is completed on time, including laboring and operating heavy equipment and company vehicles.
- Complete daily paperwork on-site and in real-time, including but not limited to timesheets, waste manifests, and daily worksheets.
- Perform confined space entry procedures wearing a full-face respirator and PPE at all times. This position requires pulling/pushing, carrying, grasping, reaching, crawling, stooping, and crouching in confined spaces.
- Requires walking, climbing, speaking, listening, color determination, and clarity of vision at two feet or more (with or without corrective lenses).
- Perform all work in accordance with GSS health and safety policies and procedures.
- Active driver’s license.
- OSHA 40 Certification is preferred but not required. Must be willing to obtain certification upon employment.
- Availability to travel approximately 20% of the time to remote project sites.
Standard days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Local travel to various worksites may be required. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
GSS offers all eligible employees a competitive benefits package including:
- Salary commensurate with experience and leading industry benchmarks.
- Company-sponsored health and dental program.
- 401k, tuition reimbursement, and paid time off (PTO).
GSS provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Get In Touch
25 Forge Parkway
Franklin, MA 02038