US – MA – Bellingham
As a Foreman for our Environmental Services group, you will be asked to manage teams in the areas of Emergency Response Cleanup, Site Work, and Remediation.
- Direct field crew and work hands-on to ensure the project is completed.
- Time management of crew and self to maintain daily schedules and daily productivity.
- Work under little supervision and accept responsibility for others on the job site.
- Troubleshoot and handle questions, problems, and concerns with field crew.
- Complete daily paperwork including, tracking of extra work orders, change of conditions, timesheets, field files, etc.
- Execute all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Active driver’s license.
- Hydraulics License (Not required).
- OSHA 10 Construction Safety Training.
- Availability to travel roughly 20% of the time to remote project sites.
- Construction Supervisors License (Not required).
This is a full-time position. Standard days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Local travel to various worksites may be required. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
GSS offers all eligible employees a competitive benefits package including:
- Salary commensurate with experience and leading industry benchmarks
- Company-sponsored health and dental program
- 401k, tuition reimbursement and paid time off (PTO)
- Reimbursement for certifications, licenses, and training relative to the position
GSS provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Get In Touch
24 Williams Way
Bellingham, MA 02019
Email: [email protected]